Churches partnering with each other in prayer, relationship and ministry.
Each Church-to-Church Partnership requires the following:
- A Commitment to prayer and support with sister church.
- Be committed for a minimum of a three-years.
- Willing to complete appropriate training as needed for short-term teams.
Initiatives are unique opportunities to do ministry within Israel in partnership with local churches.
Each potential initiative requires a coordinator who will:
- Be committed to the values of the Israel Ministry Network.
- Will complete the required training.
- Will faithfully communicate with everyone involved about all activities and needs.
Marriage and Family
Bomb Shelter repair, etc.